The Hidden Library
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Very late, but hey, it could be of some use ^^

Go down

Very late, but hey, it could be of some use ^^ Empty Very late, but hey, it could be of some use ^^

Post by D.M.G. 23/4/2019, 15:36

Why hello there, I'm DownMan Maverick Garnet, mostly known as D.M.G., Garnet, or Whalebro ^^

I know this is a very late introduction, but hey, it's never too late

So, what to say.. Welp, as you may have noticed, TCG, the project I'm working on, is hard to classify, and I'd dare say a lot of what I do is similar, stylistically speaking, to that. I mainly do entirely fictional stuff, with no ties to our world, or very loose ones. I mainly like sci-fi and fantasy.

I do tend, in my stories, to make so that I can explain anything that happens, with logical things, although those will more likely be logical towards the story, and not generally speaking ^^
Aside from that, I do sometimes fall to the Rule of Cool, although that happens more in the games of DnD that I DM ^^

Personally, I have been told to be optimistic, sometimes to the point of foolishness, and I do tend to have a certain social awkwardness, as I fail to understand and enjoy many things that the greater number appreciates. I've also been told that I make for a good listener too, although I can't tell much on that x)

I am very much an introverted person, but very keen on being affectionate. That being said, given there are few things that can annoy me, I can say I'm a quiet person that likes to be gentle.

So that being said, let's get a table, a kettle and some tea in this library, and have a good time ^^

D.M.G.
D.M.G.

Back to top Go down

Very late, but hey, it could be of some use ^^ Empty Re: Very late, but hey, it could be of some use ^^

Post by Paper Ghost 12/5/2019, 17:29

Hello there. Having a tea sounds great.
Paper Ghost
Paper Ghost
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Very late, but hey, it could be of some use ^^ Empty Re: Very late, but hey, it could be of some use ^^

Post by Charlatan 12/8/2019, 00:16

Fat whale! how did you fit in here... oh you sizechange my bad :(
Charlatan
Charlatan
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum