The Hidden Library
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello! I haven't written here yet

Go down

Hello! I haven't written here yet Empty Hello! I haven't written here yet

Post by Hyodinium 15/10/2019, 21:28

Hi, some of you probably know me as theflamingchuthulu on the Chuckefish forums, but I decided on a name with more connection to my lore.

I'm a lore writer, world builder and creature designer but I do wish do get better at writing in general.
I particularly specialize in strange, bizzar and unusual creatures, many of them very foreign and strange compared to animals we are used to even in sci-fi. I make pretty okay maps, though, I need to work on my histories more. :)

I've been writing and worldbuilding since I was twelve (five years), and have been an artist pretty much forever.
I'm autistic (Asperger's) and am a little unusual sometimes with how I post online since I treat it the same way as interacting in-person almost. I'm an intellectual and like to think, and many of my worlds are built based on visual things first.
I am also a weirdo, but definitely can and do act normal(ish) even a little formal at least sometimes.
And my order is orderly chaos, as long as there isn't stress involved. This is unfortunately something that doesn't occur often in many social situations.

And yee, I'm late to introduce myself.

Hyodinium

Back to top Go down

Hello! I haven't written here yet Empty Re: Hello! I haven't written here yet

Post by Paper Ghost 15/10/2019, 21:31

Hello! Nice to see you finally posting. Looking forward to seeing some of your work. 😄
Paper Ghost
Paper Ghost
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum